INNOVATION DIGITAL SKILLS FOR YOUTH
- Obtain a refund equivalent to a part of the payroll, excluding social charges.
- Benefit from the support and guidance of the Actions interculturelles Canada’s team throughout the process.
- Between the age of 16 and 30 (inclusive) at the time of admission/selection;
- Canadian citizens, permanent residents or persons who have been granted refugee status in Canada;
- Legally entitled to work in accordance with applicable provincial and territorial laws and regulations;
- Seeking assistance to overcome barriers to employment;
- Applicants on visas (student, temporary, work) are not eligible.
- The grant is available across Canada.
- You can define the salary you wish to offer your candidate.
- You select the candidate (between the ages of 16 and 30) who meets your needs and is eligible for the program.
Are you a candidate and want to register for the program?
Are you an employer and want to register for the program?